SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Between April 1 and July 31 of this year, social media optimization platform SocialFlow conducted a study collecting data from 1.6 million organic posts from Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. They found that an amazing ninety-nine percent of non-paid posts generated little to no engagement at all.
If you’re using social media to build your personal brand, find a job or grow a business, you want your updates to be a part of the elite one percent of posts generating engagement; likes, shares (retweets), and comments. All forms of engagement are not created equal. While likes are nice, they are not nearly as valuable as a comment, which demonstrates an increased level of interaction and interest from your social media connections, or a share (retweet on Twitter), which is social media gold in the form of others increasing your reach by introducing your posts to their own friends/followers. How do you increase engagement?
8 Tips In SEO
- Know Your Business Goals
- Know Your Ideal Customer
- Make A Strong In Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Know your Competition
- Engage Your Fans
- Establish Roles
- Have a Clear Consistent Message
- Analytics In Degital Media
Great for SEO:
- Choosing Right Keywords:
Keywords are the foundation of SEO. when people go online to find something,most will begin at a search engine. like google,yahoo,msn. and they enter the keywords that describes what they are looking for, and then scan through the results page to find a site they consider relevant.
- Unique Content: Content is an opportunity to diffrentiate your website, and it playsa major role in SEO. Content Communicates a message to potential clients as well as to the search engines, and it can set a site apart from the rest of the marketplace.
- Pay Per Click (PPC Advertising): PPC Advertising is a very popular tool to many, but is not always used as effectively or efficiently as it could be. advertisers often end up paying a substantial amount for targeted keyword,but later descover that they are not seeing a commensurate uptick in visitors or sale.Here are the keys to useing PPC Advertising to increases not only your traffic, but also your conversions.
- SEO Friendly Website Design: An SEO friendly website can rank much higher in search engine results, which helps you to dominate your search market and attractive quality visitors to your site. To help ensure that your website is SEO-friendly, mentioned below are the key elements like Title Tag ,Meta description and Keywords,Unique Content,H1,H2 and H3 Tag, Social Media Marketing, Sitemap after then designing and dveloping an SEO-friendly website.
- Domain Age: The older the domain, the better the chance the site owners have created more quality content,which is welle established in the industry and therefore can trusted more than a new site. so we are recommend registration your website for at least 5 years to show search engine your website committed for long-term.